This has been a day of ups and downs and extremes. In keeping with that, I did another supercar. a Bugatti Veyron turned Steampunk heavy on the Victorian accents.
Also, I am represented on the http://makesomething365.blogspot.com/ today!
In relation to that I did a quick review of my projects to see which ones followed the ideas in the book on the days they were suggested and which I put off or did not use.
- Day 1 was small as suggested – jewelry
- started from the idea given but strayed – GIMP
- Suggestion 3 I saved for other days – paper
- a little related in the concept – pencil and essay
- collection related – Motorcycles and books
- day 8 – I will not cut up a book
- day 17 saved the eye idea for a later series still going
- day 21 – not a love story but my husband was heavily involved in this one
- day 22 somewhat related – modular gearing shelves stack to desired shape, a bridge is an idea
- day 26 is almost opposite
- day 27 is inspired by a dream as suggested, many are
- day 28 fits but in a very personal not obvious way, all the images were from my Alma Mater or trips taken there
- day 31 is not a path, it is the first of the eye series
- 32 is almost ephemeral, it is a computer image
- 33 is pens related – drawing of eye
- day 34 working with wire does not fit that day but I use copper wire frequently
- 35 almost fits it is an essay about steampunk development
- 36 kinda fits, redid a project from another day
- day 43 I did learn new techniques but in GIMP