New project.

Recently I have completed several sewing projects I am quite proud of, a digital painting I really like, some writing, and a few other things. Today however, I started a new project… restoring my 69 bug.

My sewing and art room is full of parts and I will start sanding and priming after I get stuff soaking in oil or the cleaning bath. The seats and fenders are in the shed but I have them. I need new floorplans…nite the grass under the car.

It has been a while since I restored a vehicle and I still have my job and online shop to run but this is happening as quickly as possible.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s